Kids Rombo Red Shorts|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Lightweight and breathable - they're going to be their favorite pair of shorts
- Solid red shorts with red elephant print accent pockets
- 2 internal pockets
- Drawstring elastic waist
Ellie's Rewards 60 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
- Free U.S. ground shipping on all orders $55+
- This item is FINAL SALE! No Returns.
Rombo is an adolescent Asian elephant, orphaned by poachers and discovered by members of the village of Oltepes in the Rombo area of western Kenya. Thanks to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Rombo now lives peacefully in a wildlife reserve.Shop Rombo
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in