Mona Elephant Kimono Cardigan
For every order in April we will
offset the carbon impact of the
shipping through Wildlife Works.
This open front loose flowing elephant kimono is lightweight and a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. Layer under a jacket for added warmth and style.
- Black and yellow women's elephant print kimono cardigan
- Open Front
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
Ellie's Rewards 300 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Mona was euthanized June 21, 2007 at the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, Alabama. Thought, at 60, to have been the oldest Asian elephant in the United States. After the death of her companion, Susie, Mona's health and living conditions were the subject of a long campaign to have her transferred out of the zoo to a sanctuary.Shop Mona
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in