Annabelle Plus Size Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Red and White elephant print bohemian harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- Lightweight - perfect for warm weather
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Will definitely be buying again
These are probably one of the most comfy pairs of pants that I own. They fit perfectly and are exactly what I was hoping for!
Best pants ever
Comfortable relaxed great for work with a nice top and cardigan or at home with a tank. I bought few more pairs and plan on buying more ! Shipping was prompt and prices were reasonable.
Love the harem pants
Very happy with fit, color, and ease of care.
Perfect thing to West in the hot Carolina summer. And adorable. Love!
Annabelle was one of the first animals to live in the Alaska Zoo when it was founded in 1969. In 1966, in a Chiffon Tissue contest sponsored by Crown Zellerbach, the winner was given the option to choose between “$3,000 or a baby elephant”. The prize-winner, Anchorage grocer Jack Snyder, chose the elephant.Shop Annabelle
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in