Black Diamond Plus Size Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Black and White elephant print bohemian harem pants
- High elastic waist and ankles
- 2 external pockets
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Female model is wearing size 2XL
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Absolutely love them!!!
Black Diamond plus size Harem pants... love it!!
It is so comfortable and fashionable! I received many compliments ..I just bought another pair!!
Love the Pants
Soft, puffy pants that feel great against the skin. They run a tiny bit small, so allow for a bit of shrinkage.
These were my first pair of harem pants. They are beautiful and so comfy.
Best pants ever
Perfect, love the packaging
Comfy but a tad short
These pants are wonderfully comfy and stretchy, but are just a touch short. It's not a dealbreaker, it's pretty much the normal for all my clothes they're just never long enough for someone of my height! An inch or two more and they'd be perfect.
Black Diamond was an Indian elephant commonly known as the largest elephant in human care. He was originally held with the AI G. Barnes Circus used to calm female elephants during parades.Shop Black Diamond
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in