John L Sullivan Plus Size Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Navy and white bohemian elephant printed harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
These pants are comfy and soft- very flowy on my plus sized ***- but after only a couple of wears the fabric is pilling in the area where my thighs rub together. I’m not certain how long the fabric will last. I have care for them as directed and think they are a lovely pair of pants.
There a nice material!! And love that it helps elephants
These are the most comfortable pants ever. They fit well and look good!
Third Pair and Counting
I love everything about these pants. They're comfy, cool, and very versatile. I wear them on weekends to run errands and to the office on casual Friday. Already plotting on a fourth pair.
John L Sullivan
John L. Sullivan was a boxing elephant in Adam Forepaugh's circus. In 1922, he made a pilgrimage from Madison Square Garden to the Elephant Hotel in Somers, New York to pay tribute to Old Bet the elephant.Shop John L Sullivan
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in