Mona Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Black and gold elephant print harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 8.5" wearing size medium
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
So comfy! Fits great
Love my elephant pants. Fit great, will buy more.pretty color, bright colorful and not faded. Makes you feel happy when you wear them. Makes you want to wear all the time, soft, feels good on my skin. I’m a senior so the feel on my skin in important. Thanks
Mona Harem Pants
Over the moon and back again. Just absolutely adore them!!! Bought a beautiful shirt to wear with them. Thanks so much!!! And a shout out to r.e.s.c.u.e.!!!! My adoration of their mission got me to your door!!
I love all elephant pants! So awesome!
Love everything about the elephant pants, great company to work with, will buy from again, got one size to large and the problem was immediately taken care of. Awesome customer service. Have so many compliments. Don’t hesitate you won’t be sorry.
Mona was euthanized June 21, 2007 at the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, Alabama. Thought, at 60, to have been the oldest Asian elephant in the United States. After the death of her companion, Susie, Mona's health and living conditions were the subject of a long campaign to have her transferred out of the zoo to a sanctuary.Shop Mona
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in