Zurura Teal Two Tone Ankle Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Zurura solid teal bohemian harem pants
- Zurura teal print accent at pockets and ankle
- Made in Thailand
- Amazingly lightweight and comfortable
- 2 pockets
- Smock elastic waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
On the night of October 28, 2005, wails were heard coming from an open faced mine on Mukiki Rancha in Kenya. A young 8 week old elephant, later known as Zurura, had been found in the mine, alone and afraid after she had been abandoned by her herd after falling in. The mine is located between Tsavo West and East which is also a migratory corridor used by elephants to move between the two regions. Elephants had taken to migrating this passage at night because of the dangers posed by increasing human populated in the area. After Zurura was rescued from the mine, she was taken to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where she was cared for and nursed.Shop Zurura
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in