Lenana Olive Shorts|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Olive green and brown elephant print shorts
- 2 internal pockets
- Drawstring elastic waist
- Fit just like our classic harem pants
Ellie's Rewards 150 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
On the evening of 18th September 2006 the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust received news that a mother elephant had died on Ol Pejeta Ranch near Nanyuki, and with her was her milk dependent calf, Lenana. After discovering that Lenana was very ill, Batian Craig, the manager of the Ol Pejeta Ranch, stayed overnight with her until they could transport her for rehabilitation. She is now healthy and resides at the Ithumba Camp in Kenya.Shop Lenana
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in