Hattie Pink Elephant Kimono Cardigan|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Pink, burgundy, and white Hattie elephant print
- Open front kimono cardigan
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
- Model is 5' 8" wearing a Small/Medium
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Hattie was from New York City's Central Park Zoo, in 1903 was described as the “most intelligent of all elephants”.Shop Hattie
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in