Bada Bracelet Hematite
$1 per item donated to Tusk's Elephant Baby Shower
- This wrap bracelet is a symbol of our collective effort to ensure that all elephants are free and never bound by chains or harmed in any other way.
- Faux leather strap with hematite natural stone beads and metallic beads
- Zinc elephant charm
- 29-31 inch length
- Adjustable toggle clasp
- Hematite is said to have soothing and healing properties
Ellie's Rewards 220 Points
Care + Content
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Bada is an adolescent African Elephant rescued by the Sheldrick Foundation in 2015. Also found on his own in the wilderness, Bada was relatively healthy, but without proper care would have inevitably become sick and possibly died. Bada is very fond of chewing on grewia branches.Shop Bada
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in