Balarama Hammer Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Drop crotch hammer pants in a teal and white elephant print
- Two in One - Can be worn as pants or a jumpsuit
- Made in Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- Elastic waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 220 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (16)
- Questions (3)
Fun hammer pants
Super comfortable, versatile pants. I wear them probably once a week. Easy to dress up or down.
LOVE these pants!
I noticed my niece wearing these cute, cool, elephant print pants, so I asked her about them. When she told me the price and the company's mission, I had to check them out. So glad I did! I recently bought two styles: hammer and harem pants. LOVE! The pants are exactly as pictured. I'm petite and small but the sizing is quite flexible (you can hardly go wrong). They're flattering and comfortable. Also shipping was incredibly fast.
If I could wear these every moment of my life I would. They are comfortable as **** and such an amazing color and print.
These pants are fantastic! They are cute, comfy and are an interesting conversation starter.
These pants are nice and light with a fantastic pattern. Basically the perfect pants for summer.
Great pants !! I love them :heart_eyes:
Balarama was the lead elephant of the Mysore Dasara procession and carries the statue of the goddess Chamundeshwari on the Golden Howdah.Shop Balarama
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in