Balarama Hammer Pants
For every order in April we will
offset the carbon impact of the
shipping through Wildlife Works.
- Drop crotch hammer pants in a teal and white elephant print
- Two in One - Can be worn as pants or a jumpsuit
- Made in Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- Elastic waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 180 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Balarama was the lead elephant of the Mysore Dasara procession and carries the statue of the goddess Chamundeshwari on the Golden Howdah.Shop Balarama
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in