Balarama Elephant Kimono Cardigan
A portion of each sale is donated to Tusk
This open front loose flowing elephant kimono is lightweight and a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. Layer under a jacket for added warmth and style. The teal and white Balarama print is one of our best sellers and is sure to turn heads.
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
- Model is 5' 8" wearing a Small/Medium
Ellie's Rewards 300 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Balarama was the lead elephant of the Mysore Dasara procession and carries the statue of the goddess Chamundeshwari on the Golden Howdah.Shop Balarama
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in