Bandoola Plus Size Harem Pants
$1 per item donated to Tusk's Elephant Baby Shower
- Burgundy and cream elephant harem pants handmade in Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- Lightweight - perfect for warm weather
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 220 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Bandoola was an elephant in the Burma Campaign of WWII (named after the Burmese general Maha Bandula); incidents in his life are described in the books Elephant Bill.Shop Bandoola
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in