Bandoola Harem Pants
on US orders $75+
on US orders
- Maroon and White elephant harem pants handmade in Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- Lightweight - perfect for warm weather
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 8" wearing size large
100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
While most of our customers machine wash without any issue, handwash is recommended for lasting quality.
Handwash in cold or luke warm water
Do not use Bleach or Chlorine
Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this
Lay flat to dry. Do not hang dry, colors could bleed. Do not tumble dry.
If drying outside, avoid direct sunlight
If wrinkled, iron on low to medium setting
Bandoola was an elephant in the Burma Campaign of WWII (named after the Burmese general Maha Bandula); incidents in his life are described in the books Elephant Bill.Shop Bandoola
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in