Challa Blue Boho Pants
FINAL SALE! No Returns on this item!
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
Who doesn't love the little things in life? Introducing our exclusive new pattern featuring mini teal and navy elephant polka dots. The same wide leg palazzo pants you love featuring 2 internal pockets and elastic drawstring waist. Model is 5' 10" wearing a small.
Ellie's Rewards 210 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
- Free U.S. ground shipping on orders $75+
- This item is FINAL SALE! No Returns.
Reviews + Questions
Challa was spotted in November 2005 by a ranger from the Ziwani De-Snaring Team amongst a herd of cattle. He was found at a place called “Challa” which means “Source of the Volcanic River. At the request of the cattle herdsman, the orphan elephant was named “Challa.”Shop Challa
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in