Dani Burgundy Harem Pants
For every order in April we will
offset the carbon impact of the
shipping through Wildlife Works.
- Burgundy and red elephant print Thai harem pants
- Amazingly lightweight and comfortable
- High smock elastic waist
- Wide leg
- Elastic cuffed ankle
- Perfect for lounging, adventure, or just about anything else
Ellie's Rewards 240 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Dani the elephant was born in the mid 1960's, most likely along the Thailand-Burma border where she spent most of her life working in illegal logging camps. After a life of hard labor in areas that were plagued with violence due to long standing civil wars, Dani found her way to the inner cities of Thailand where she was to be sold into being a street begging elephant. This is where a group of westerners heard about Dani and decided to try and find her a home where she wouldn't have to work anymore. Thankfully, their efforts resulted in Dani finding not only a home, but also a herd to spend her days with. She currently lives at Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand and is finally free from her life of abuse.Shop Dani
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in