Galana Black Knit Infinity Scarf
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
Ellie's Rewards 50 Points
Stay warm this winter in this soft infinity double wrap scarf.
- Double wrap women's infinity scarf in black
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- 100% acrylic
- Stamped faux-leather logo patch
Care + Content
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
On the morning of August 15, 2004, the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust received a phone call about a young female elephant that was rescued near the Galana River in Kenya. There were no elephants near by and the elephant was hiding in a tiny den within the salt bush where she was hiding. She was brought to the nursery where she made her new home and received the name "Galana" after the river where she was found.Shop Galana
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in