Hattie Teal Shorts|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Teal, blue, green, and white elephant print shorts
- 2 internal pockets
- Drawstring elastic waist
- Fit just like our classic harem pants
Ellie's Rewards 150 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (1)
Super comfy, I can throw these one anytime!
soft and comfortable
The shorts fit perfectly!!! The legs are wider than I thought they would be but over all I like the way they fit.
I absolutely love these pants! They are so comfortable and you can wear them just hanging around the house or you can dress them up with a cute tank top and sandals! I am definitely going to keep buying these!
Hattie was from New York City's Central Park Zoo, in 1903 was described as the “most intelligent of all elephants”.Shop Hattie
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in