John L Sullivan Harem Pants
on US orders $75+
on US orders
- Navy and white bohemian elephant printed harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Female model is 5' 8" wearing size Medium
- Male model is 6'0 wearing size Medium
100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
While most of our customers machine wash without any issue, handwash is recommended for lasting quality.
Handwash in cold or luke warm water
Do not use Bleach or Chlorine
Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this
Lay flat to dry. Do not hang dry, colors could bleed. Do not tumble dry.
If drying outside, avoid direct sunlight
If wrinkled, iron on low to medium setting
John L Sullivan
John L Sullivan was a boxing elephant in Adam Forepaugh's circus. In 1922, he made a pilgrimage from Madison Square Garden to the Elephant Hotel in Somers, New York to pay tribute to Old Bet the elephant.Shop John L Sullivan
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in