Kids Edie Black and White Harem Pants
For every Edie item purchased, we're donating $1 to the North Shore Animal League.
North Shore Animal league is the world’s largest no-kill animal rescue and has been responsible for saving the lives of over 1,000,000 dogs and cats since 1944.
- Black and White Houndstooth elephant print bohemian kids harem pants
- Proudly made in Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic waist and leg holes
- S - Suggested Age 1 -2 years old
- M - Suggested Age 2 - 3 years old
- L - Suggested Age 3 - 4 years old
- XL - Suggested Age 4 - 6 years old
- Y (Youth) - Suggested Age 6 - 10 years old
Ellie's Rewards 190 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
In August of 1999, a 4 month old calf was rescued from a well in Lewa Downs in northern Kenya. It was apparent that her elephant family has struggled throughout the night to save her but had to scurry when local tribesman showed up. She was flown to Nairobi where she begun a long road to recovery from physical and mental damage from being separated from her herd.Shop Edie
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in