Kids Lydia Shorts
FINAL SALE! No Returns on this item!
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
- Lightweight and breathable - they're going to be their favorite pair of shorts
- Red and white elephant print shorts
- 2 internal pockets
- Drawstring elastic waist
Ellie's Rewards 170 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
- Free U.S. ground shipping on orders $75+
- This item is FINAL SALE! No Returns.
Reviews + Questions
Lydia was born in 1943 in Thailand and was sold to many circuses before she ended up with David Tesch. For 30 years Lydia lived a solitary life, in which many of those years was drove from Florida to York, and Maine during the summer to give rides and provide other entertainment. Multiple times the USDA cited Tesch for violating the Animal Welfare Act. Upon her death in 2013 no statement or acknowledgment was released by Tesch.Shop Lydia
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in