Kids Rombo Red Shorts
FINAL SALE! No Returns on this item!
A portion of each sale is donated to Tusk
- Lightweight and breathable - they're going to be their favorite pair of shorts
- Solid red shorts with red elephant print accent pockets
- 2 internal pockets
- Drawstring elastic waist
Ellie's Rewards 170 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
- Free U.S. ground shipping on orders $75+
- This item is FINAL SALE! No Returns.
Reviews + Questions
Rombo is an adolescent Asian elephant, orphaned by poachers and discovered by members of the village of Oltepes in the Rombo area of western Kenya. Thanks to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Rombo now lives peacefully in a wildlife reserve.Shop Rombo
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in