Kids Surapa Teal Shorts
FINAL SALE! No Returns on this item!
A portion of each sale is donated to Tusk
- Lightweight and breathable - they're going to be their favorite pair of shorts
- Teal and pink elephant print shorts
- 2 internal pockets
- Drawstring elastic waist
Ellie's Rewards 170 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
- Free U.S. ground shipping on orders $75+
- This item is FINAL SALE! No Returns.
Reviews + Questions
Surapa is a 32 year old female Asian elephant born in India who currently resides at the Buffalo Zoo. Like Tai, Surapa is an avid painter who's work often sells at the Zoo Gift Shop. Surapa has been described by her trainers as “a bit of a diva”, which confirms her true artistic mentality. She frequently interacts with visitors, and her favorite meal consists of a large cake of watermelon, bread, and hay, which is traditionally given to her on her birthday.Shop Surapa
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in