Lenana Black Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
Save elephants with the most comfortable pants you'll ever own! These elephant print harem pants are great for comfy yoga and lounging.
$1 for every item sold is donated to help preserve the Elephants for many years to come!
- Black and beige elephant print harem pants
- High elastic waist and ankles
- 2 external pockets
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Model is 5' 9" wearing a size small
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
this is my second pair of elephant pants and i will be ordering more!
they are awesome and I WANT MORE
They are super comfy! I love that even though they looked short for me they fit perfectly and still had a little bit of a high waist to them! I also got so many complements when I wore them out for a day.
Really love these pants -
Really love these pants - flowy and beautiful! Just wore em yesterday :)
Love them, but...
I have three of these. They fit well except for being cut too short in the behind. They go up my **** ***** if I don’t wear underpants.
Love them they are so comfortable!
On the evening of 18th September 2006 the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust received news that a mother elephant had died on Ol Pejeta Ranch near Nanyuki, and with her was her milk dependent calf, Lenana. After discovering that Lenana was very ill, Batian Craig, the manager of the Ol Pejeta Ranch, stayed overnight with her until they could transport her for rehabilitation. She is now healthy and resides at the Ithumba Camp in Kenya.Shop Lenana
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in