Lenana Burgundy Slim Cut Modern Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
Same comfort. Same elephant saving. Just a slimmer profile harem pant.
- Burgundy and White SLIM CUT bohemian elephant print harem pants
- Regular rise elastic waist (not high waisted)
- 2 internal pockets
- Cinched elastic ankles
- $1 donated for every item sold to help save elephants!
- Fair Trade Certified
- Handmade with love in Thailand
**RUNS SMALL. BUY ONE SIZE UP** - Example; normally a medium? buy a large
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
On the evening of 18th September 2006 the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust received news that a mother elephant had died on Ol Pejeta Ranch near Nanyuki, and with her was her milk dependent calf, Lenana. After discovering that Lenana was very ill, Batian Craig, the manager of the Ol Pejeta Ranch, stayed overnight with her until they could transport her for rehabilitation. She is now healthy and resides at the Ithumba Camp in Kenya.Shop Lenana
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in