Lenana Navy Harem Pants
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
Ellie's Rewards 240 Points
Save elephants with the most comfortable pants you'll ever own! These limited edition elephant print harem pants are great for comfy yoga and lounging PLUS 10% of net profits are donated to the International Elephant Foundation to help preserve the Elephants for many years to come!
- Navy and beige elephant print harem pants
- High elastic waist and ankles
- 2 external pockets
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Model is 5' 9" wearing a size small
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
On the evening of 18th September 2006 the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust received news that a mother elephant had died on Ol Pejeta Ranch near Nanyuki, and with her was her milk dependent calf, Lenana. After discovering that Lenana was very ill, Batian Craig, the manager of the Ol Pejeta Ranch, stayed overnight with her until they could transport her for rehabilitation. She is now healthy and resides at the Ithumba Camp in Kenya.Shop Lenana
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in