Lenana Navy Tunic|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
Need a way to sneak some elephants into appointments that don't involve your couch? Pair this tunic with some leggings or tights to give that "I know how to dress myself" look!
- Half-length buttons and drawstring waist
- Three quarter length sleeves with internal button closure
- 2 internal pockets
- $1 donated for every item sold to help save elephants!
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Fair Trade Certified
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Model is wearing a Size Medium
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (1)
IT HAS POCKETS!
Love this shirt. I am 5'1", 116 lb, and got a size small. With the drawstring waist, it ends up fitting great and being really versatile. Worth it for the pockets alone. Great as a dress or a tunic.
Love this tunic, lightweight, great design, looks good on. I am 5’7” 138lbs, wear a 32DD or 38in around, 29in waist, ordered a L which fits perfectly.
On the evening of 18th September 2006 the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust received news that a mother elephant had died on Ol Pejeta Ranch near Nanyuki, and with her was her milk dependent calf, Lenana. After discovering that Lenana was very ill, Batian Craig, the manager of the Ol Pejeta Ranch, stayed overnight with her until they could transport her for rehabilitation. She is now healthy and resides at the Ithumba Camp in Kenya.Shop Lenana
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in