Amur Leopard Bracelet
FINAL SALE! No Returns on this item!
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
**Free with any purchase of a Women's Amur Leopard Print Harem Pants or Kimono Cardigan!**
- This elastic bracelet with brown and black natural stone beads
- Zinc leopard charm
- Profits donated to the AWF's Big Cat Preservation programs
Ellie's Rewards 100 Points
Care + Content
If needed, wipe down with soap and water, allow to air dry
Shipping + Returns
- Free U.S. ground shipping on orders $75+
- This item is FINAL SALE! No Returns.
Reviews + Questions
The Amur leopard is native to the southeastern region of Russia and the northeastern region of China. They have been classified as critically endangered since 1996 by the International Union for Conservation of Nature.Shop Amur
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in