Lydia Plus Size Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Red and White elephant print bohemian harem pants
- High elastic waist and ankles
- 2 external pockets
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Model is wearing size 2XL
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (2)
They fit so well and are perfect for hot weather. They are so breezy. Love mine!
I need the Lydia kimono cardigan to complete the set
Love the Lydia harem pants. Need the Lydia cardigan to complete the set.
Love them, want more!
I love my harem pants! I want more but my size is sold out in all colors! Help! They are good! Even after washing they're great..
I love these pants! So comfortable. Will be ordering more!
I bought these as a gift for my sister (a true elephant fanatic) and she LOVED them! The fabric was soft and the pattern was vibrant. I'm definitely going to buy a pair for myself!
Super comfy and lightweight; perfect for summer days. I'm glad I sized up for more room.
Lydia was born in 1943 in Thailand and was sold to many circuses before she ended up with David Tesch. For 30 years Lydia lived a solitary life, in which many of those years was drove from Florida to York, and Maine during the summer to give rides and provide other entertainment. Multiple times the USDA cited Tesch for violating the Animal Welfare Act. Upon her death in 2013 no statement or acknowledgment was released by Tesch.Shop Lydia
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in