Marina Deep Sea Blue Turtle Shorts
on US orders $75+
on sale items
Turtle Savers Bundle
We’ve teamed up with our friends at the Sea Turtle Conservancy to raise awareness for the Sea Turtles, which play a fundamental part in the health of the ocean and beach ecosystems. 10% of net profits from this item will be donated to the STC.
TURTLE SAVER BUNDLE!!! When you buy these shorts, you also receive...
- (1) pair of dark blue and white turtle print shorts with pockets and drawstring waist ($22 value)
- (1) Save The Turtles 600 mL water bottle ($15 value),Tritan Plastic. 100% BPA Free.
- (1) Sea Turtle Conservancy membership that allows you to adopt a tagged turtle that you can track via satellite. Signup details delivered by email following purchase. ($30 value)
- $2 donation to the STC for every Marina item sold
100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
While most of our customers machine wash without any issue, handwash is recommended for lasting quality.
Handwash in cold or luke warm water
Do not use Bleach or Chlorine
Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this
Lay flat to dry. Do not hang dry, colors could bleed. Do not tumble dry.
If drying outside, avoid direct sunlight
If wrinkled, iron on low to medium setting
Marina is an adult female loggerhead sea turtle who was outfitted with a satellite transmitter on August 1, 2015. She was let go at the south of the Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge in Florida. She is a participant in the 2015 Tour de Turtles and is sponsored by Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund.Shop Marina
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in