Minnie Navy Plus Size Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
One of our newest patterns: Minnnie. Save elephants with the most comfortable pants you've ever worn!
- Navy and white elephant print plus size harem pants
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Model is wearing size 4XL
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Minnie was born in Asia in 1966. She was taken from the wild and exported to North America the same year. She was purchased by the owner of a private wild animal farm in Alberta, Canada and named Talli. She was the sole elephant on exhibit. At age 17, she was sold to Circus Vargas and her name was changed to Minnie. After traveling for years with the circus, Minnie was sold to the Hawthorn Corporation and was leased for use in circuses and performing exhibitions. As a result of USDA prosecutions against the Hawthorn Corporation for violations of the Animal Welfare Act for inadequate care and mistreatment of its elephants, Minnie and ten other Hawthorn elephants were transferred to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee.Shop Minnie
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in