Mona Boho Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Women's wide-leg black elephant printed palazzo pants
- Extremely lightweight, great for keeping cool on hot days
- 2 pockets
- Elastic and drawstring waist
- No elastic ankles
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (2)
Everything about these are great. Possibly my favorite pants yet from TEP.
Mona Boho Pants
I LOVE THESE PANTS!! Roomy, flowy, and VERY comfortable! I'd love to see them back in stock again.
In love with elephants
I am so glad my granddaughter told me about the elephant pants! I bought one for me, one for my daughter, and of course, one for my granddaughter. The only problem is that we want more pants.
Mona was euthanized June 21, 2007 at the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, Alabama. Thought, at 60, to have been the oldest Asian elephant in the United States. After the death of her companion, Susie, Mona's health and living conditions were the subject of a long campaign to have her transferred out of the zoo to a sanctuary.Shop Mona
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in