$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Black and gold elephant print
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 internal pockets
- Draw-string elastic waist
- *Only includes the shorts
Ellie's Rewards 150 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (20)
- Questions (0)
The shorts are comfy, cute, and fit as expected. They're also the perfect shorts length, in my opinion, not too short or too long
Nice material and good fit.
They fit great and are comfortable to wear. I got so many compliments the first time I wore them too!
not short shorts. flattering and comfortable. breathable in hot weather.
Shorts fit perfectly. I was worried about them being too see-through but it ended up being fine
I wear a size xsmall/small in underwear so I ordered these in a size small. I really like how comfy they are but they are a little bit tight on my hips. I decided to order 3 more pairs in size medium for a more relaxed fit.
Mona was euthanized June 21, 2007 at the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, Alabama. Thought, at 60, to have been the oldest Asian elephant in the United States. After the death of her companion, Susie, Mona's health and living conditions were the subject of a long campaign to have her transferred out of the zoo to a sanctuary.Shop Mona
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in