Nellie Plus Size Black Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Black and pinkÂ elephant harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
I had these pants in a smaller size before the plus size line came out. They fit but there was never enough butt room. These pants are so nice and comfy! I love that I finally have a proper fitting size. I went up one size further so I had more than enough butt room. I love the new plus size line!
'Nellie the Elephant is the subject of the British popular song of the same name, and had her own animated TV show in England as well. Though one of the only fictional elephants that inspire TEP, Nellie represents freedom for all elephants, as the narrative of the song details her escape from the circus to live free in the wild.Shop Nellie
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in