Olare Navy Elephant Kimono Cardigan
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
- Navy elephant print kimono cardigan
- Open Front
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Olare was born on September 8, 2008. She was spotted by a tourist alongside her mother who reported the sighting to vet Dr. Dominic Mijele, of The Sheldrick Wildlife Trust's Mara Mobile Veterinary Unit. By the time to two elephants were rescued, their state of health was very poor and it was clear they had to moved immediately. Within a few days, Olare was moved to the nursery where she regained her strength and health.Shop Olare
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in