Parade Backpack Blue|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Backpack with two shoulder straps
- Royal blue and gold elephant print
- 100% cotton
- Large enough to fit a 15 inch laptop
- Main compartment with drawstring closure and foldover velcro flap
- Zippered pocket within the main compartment for additional organization
- One outside front pocket with zipper closure
- 15" tall x 17" wide x 5" depth
A large group of elephants is called a parade. A Matriarchal parade is an all female herd led by the eldest mother, while male elephant parades travel together in what is called a bachelor pod. When it's time to mate, one male will break away from his parade in search of his lucky lady.
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Care + Content
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (0)
This back pack is comfortable to wear and holds a lot! It has s few different spaces and a nice draw string closure with a flap over that. I bought the blue for a friend and the brown for myself.
I absolutely love it!!
Which is nice for packing up a change of clothes and whatever else you need, big maybe a little big for an everyday purse.
Shipped and delivered in a timely fashion, just as it stated. I purchased it as a gift for a friend just a few weeks ago, who loves the designs and uses it for carrying her laptop as well as other smaller items.
Colorful, functional - just perfect!
I love my new backpack! I havent had it for long and I've already used it a bunch! Plus it feels good knowing the proceeds from my backpack are going to a good cause
A large group of elephants is called a parade. A Matriarchal parade is an all female herd led by the eldest mother, while male elephant parades travel together in what is called a bachelor pod. When it's time to mate, one male will break away from his parade in search of his lucky lady.Shop Parade
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in