Raja Harem Pants
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
- Black and gray elephant print bohemian pants from Thailand
- Comfortable and lightweight - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 pockets
- Elastic waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 8.5" wearing size medium
Raja was an elephant who carried the holiest Buddhist shrine in Kandy, Sri Lanka.
Ellie's Rewards 240 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in