Raju Harem Pants
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
Save elephants and get comfortable with our extremely popular Raju elephant thai harem pants. Portion of every sale donated to prevent elephant poaching.
- Black and White elephant print bohemian harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 8" wearing size small
Ellie's Rewards 240 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Raju is the elephant who was recently freed after 50 years of torture with help from the Wildlife SOS. Upon his release he appeared to cry tears of happiness.Shop Raju
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in