Raju Plus Size Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
Save elephants and get comfortable with our extremely popularÂ Raju elephant thai harem pants.Â Portion of every sale donated to prevent elephant poaching.
- Black and White elephant print bohemian harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Raju is the elephant who was recently freed after 50 years of torture with help from the Wildlife SOS. Upon his release he appeared to cry tears of happiness.Shop Raju
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in