$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Women's elephant print shift sundress in black and white
- Tank straps
- Back button closure
- Made in Thailand
- Mid thigh length
- Loose, flowy, and oh so comfortable
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (3)
Nice, but sizing seems off
I was really excited to see a dress that looked as comfortable as the other clothes I’ve purchased. All other sizing has seemed true to fit, but the dress not so much. I ordered in the same size as other clothing, but it didn’t fit. Gave it to my mom - she loves it. We’re about the same size, except she’s the petite version ;)
Raju is the elephant who was recently freed after 50 years of torture with help from the Wildlife SOS. Upon his release he appeared to cry tears of happiness.Shop Raju
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in