Rapsu Dark Blue Elephant Kimono Cardigan
A portion of each sale is donated to Tusk
This open front loose flowing elephant kimono is lightweight and a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. Layer under a jacket for added warmth and style. As always, 10% of net profits go to prevent elephant poaching.
- Dark blue and gold women's elephant print kimono cardigan
- Open Front
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
- Made with love in Thailand
Ellie's Rewards 255 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Rapsu is a two year old African Elephant who was rescued by rangers after his family was lost to poachers. At first Rapsu was extremely agitated and difficult to control, but after a few weeks of love and care he began to bond with the other elephants in the Meru National Park, 30 miles outside of Nairobi, Kenya. Rapsu has the longest eyelashes of all the young elephants in Meru National Park.Shop Rapsu
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in