Rapsu Teal Elephant Kimono Cardigan
$1 per item donated to Tusk's Elephant Baby Shower
This open front loose flowing elephant kimono is lightweight and a perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. Layer under a jacket for added warmth and style. As always, 10% of net profits go to prevent elephant poaching.
- Teal and gold women's elephant print kimono cardigan
- Open Front
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
Ellie's Rewards 300 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Rapsu is a two year old African Elephant who was rescued by rangers after his family was lost to poachers. At first Rapsu was extremely agitated and difficult to control, but after a few weeks of love and care he began to bond with the other elephants in the Meru National Park, 30 miles outside of Nairobi, Kenya. Rapsu has the longest eyelashes of all the young elephants in Meru National Park.Shop Rapsu
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in