Rombo Red Harem Pants
For every order in April we will
offset the carbon impact of the
shipping through Wildlife Works.
Not big on patterns? Rombo has got you covered. Same silhouette as our other elephant harem pants, just with a solid red foundation.
- The most comfortable pants you'll ever wear
- Red elephant print women's harem pants
- Great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 external pockets
- Elastic waist and leg holes
- Model is 5' 8" wearing size medium
Ellie's Rewards 240 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Rombo is an adolescent Asian elephant, orphaned by poachers and discovered by members of the village of Oltepes in the Rombo area of western Kenya. Thanks to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Rombo now lives peacefully in a wildlife reserve.Shop Rombo
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in