Rombo Red Boho Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Dark redÂ wide-leg palazzoÂ pants withÂ elephantÂ pattern accentÂ pockets for women
- Extremely lightweight, great for keeping cool on hot days
- 2 pockets
- Elastic and drawstringÂ waist
- Model is 5'9 wearing size medium
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (15)
- Questions (0)
Love these pants! Perfect fit without being too baggy!
So comfortable and lightweight! These pants will be perfect for summer.
I cannot wear any of the boho pants. They are too long. I don't know how to return them and get something else. Please advise! Thanks, Ilene
Love the color, the pockets are adorable, very comfy!! Would purchase again
Great pants!! Watch out when washing tho! I didn't pay attention and accidentally died many other clothing pink :/... very comfortable! Love that they have pockets!!! Super cute!
Rombo is an adolescent Asian elephant, orphaned by poachers and discovered by members of the village of Oltepes in the Rombo area of western Kenya. Thanks to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Rombo now lives peacefully in a wildlife reserve.Shop Rombo
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in