Saza Burgundy Boho Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
Save elephants in retro style and comfort with the wide leg boho pants. Join the herd and experience the Elephant Pants that everyone is talking about!
- Burgundy, orange, and cream boho palazzo style Elephant Pants
- 2 internal pockets
- Regular rise elastic waist (not high waisted) with drawstring
- Wide open, non-elastic ankles
- $1 donated for every item sold to help save elephants!
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Fair Trade Certified
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Model is wearing a small
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
My daughter loves these so much that my other daughter and I want a pair!
This is my third pair. I absolutely love them and once again the quality is good.
Saza is one of the older elephants at Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand. She has spent most of her 70+ years working in the logging and tourist industries, both of which having been detrimental to her health. Towards the end of her time working, she couldn't even eat properly, which is when she gained the attention of a local activist. Luckily the benevolent benefactor managed to secure the funds necessary to give Saza an early retirement, where she now lives out her days peacefully and without having to work one more day in her life.Shop Saza
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in