Surapa Plus Size Teal Harem Pants
$1 per item donated to Tusk's Elephant Baby Shower
- Teal Elephant Print Pants with Purple Accents
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic waist and ankles
Ellie's Rewards 220 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Surapa is a 32 year old female Asian elephant born in India who currently resides at the Buffalo Zoo. Like Tai, Surapa is an avid painter who's work often sells at the Zoo Gift Shop. Surapa has been described by her trainers as “a bit of a diva”, which confirms her true artistic mentality. She frequently interacts with visitors, and her favorite meal consists of a large cake of watermelon, bread, and hay, which is traditionally given to her on her birthday.Shop Surapa
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in