Taru Navy Stretch Harem Pants
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Who ever thought our harem pants could get even MORE comfortable? The pants you know and love, now made out of a stretch fabric that allows increased comfort for all of your lounging activities.
- Navy multi-colored women's elephant print stretch harem pants
- Knit Rayon/Spandex blend
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga and adventure
- 2 external pockets
- Elastic waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 8" wearing size small
Care + Content
- 95% Spun Rayon, 5% Spandex, made in Thailand
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, iron low to medium if needed
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Taru was orphaned near the southern boundary of Tsavo East National Parkn in Kenya. His herd was likely killed by poachers because in the 80's, when Taru was born, poachers had complete control of the area. He was only about 3 months old when he was found and taken to the Voi Orphan Stockades behind the Tsavo East Headquarters. His name "Taru" comes from the Taru desert where he was found and what the Tsavo East National Park is today.Shop Taru
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in
Buy Yoga Pants, get 25% off any Yoga Top *Discount auto-applied in cart.