Tyke Unisex Loungers
For every order in April we will
offset the carbon impact of the
shipping through Wildlife Works.
Lazy Sunday Best EVERY DAY. Now you can Relax and Match with Bae!
- Navy and gold Tyke elephant print lounger pants
- Drawstring waist
- 2 side pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Relaxed non-elastic ankles
- Unisex to fit guys and gals
- Female model wearing size M
Ellie's Rewards 240 Points
Care + Content
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Tyke was a circus elephant for Circus International who on August 20, 1994 in Honolulu, Hawaii, lashed out against her trainer and in response was shot and killed by police. Since the incident, Tyke has become symbolic of circus tragedies and a symbol for animal rights.Shop Tyke
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in