Tyke Elephant Kimono Cardigan|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Navy and gold women's elephant print kimono cardigan
- Open Front
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Tyke elephant kimono
I love my new kimono...it's perfectly paired withe the matching loungers I previous bought...took them to seattle recently and they packed so nice and flat, took up no room. Thanks for my new look:)
Simply put, LOVE it! Could wear this every day...so nice and cool. And I get lots of compliments on it.
If I could wear this every day, I would. The colors are stunning. The fit is so flattering, and it’s totally workable for day or night!
I like it
I enjoy the product
Perfect for summer!
I absolutely love this kimono! It’s the same material as the harem pants and is super light and soft. The colors are super vibrant. I’ll definitely be getting more!
Tyke was a circus elephant for Circus International who on August 20, 1994 in Honolulu, Hawaii, lashed out against her trainer and in response was shot and killed by police. Since the incident, Tyke has become symbolic of circus tragedies and a symbol for animal rights.Shop Tyke
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in