Wassana Black Unisex Loungers|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Black Elephant Print Lounger Harem Pants
- Drawstring waist
- 2 side pockets
- Relaxed non-elastic ankles
- Unisex to fit guys and gals
- Model wearing size M
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
- Reviews (11)
- Questions (2)
Love my pants!!!
Great! Pants are a bit long (I'm 5'4") but I rolled them up, and they are perfect!!!!
Better than p.j.’s!
So comfortable and cute! Wish I could wear them 24/7!
Love the pants wear em daily buying 2 more pairs.
Comfortable, a little thin but good for around the house until summer time.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!
Perfect in every way.
Wassana is an Elephant that currently resides at Boon Lott’s Elephant Sanctuary in the Sukhothai Province of Thailand. She was rescued by the team at BLES after a life marred by tragedy and mistreatment. When she was discovered by the founders of BLES she was suffering from the pain due to an old land mine injury as well as unethical handling at the hands of her owners but now, she is thriving and finally happy with her new herd at BLES.Shop Wassana
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in